Monday, January 12, 2009

Writers' Block


You know, nearly everyday. I open my account; and I have to post something, but it all returns blank. Not that nothing is happening around me; in fact a lot is happening, rather too much. My thoughts keep jumping from one thing to another. I am focused, yet 'am not.
I have to post something.
I now have a job. I wake up 5am. 6am am out on my way to work. I get back 8pm. So how do I blog? And oh...how I miss blogging. All those memories racing through my mind, wanting to be penned down, wanting to be all let out.
The passion and will to continue blogging has even been made much more irresistible when I met some old high school friends on a face book group solely dedicated to the school. We share experiences, both present and past, we bring back yesterday.
Well even if I can’t blog on how I got beaten by a senior, or how I had to sleep in the Classroom over the night. I have just posted something.


Later.



No comments: